Village Hall, Bisley


About Us


Bisley Village Hall was built in 1874 and was originally the chapel to the Farm School & Shaftesbury School. It was opened in 1962 and the Jubilee Hall was added in 1982. 

In 1955 a committee, representing all the village organisations, was formed to raise funds to build a new village hall. They started with £170 and raised £3500 over 7 years. In 1961 the Chapel of the Bisley Boys School (previously the Farm School & The Shaftesbury School) was transferred from the Shaftesbury Homes and Arethusa Training Ship for the sum of £500. In 1962 Bisley Village Hall opened and charitable status was conferred on the Hall. 


Telephone - 07773 121 884

Website -

Address - School Close, Bisley, Surrey GU24 9EG


#AmazingGrace Twitter

#AmazingGrace Facebook

#AmazingGrace T-shirt

Buy Amazing Grace T-shirt &  support our campaign Raising awareness &  halting the decline. T-shirt £15.00 plus P&P

AmazingGrace T-shirt